The firmware of U260-C has been upgraded to the new firmware, it has new features like stunning GUI, more stability, faster matching speed and better expandability.
Users can easily manage data by networking U260-C via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB-host/client. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
Remarkable user experience
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized element.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design.
- Simpler, better and more logical.
- Faster matching speed: Less than 0.5 second.
- Great user interactivity.
Enhanced features and performance
- Data backup and retrieve.
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- Compatibility with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK.
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers’ requirements.
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Standard Functions||Work code, SMS, DST, Webserver, Scheduled-bell,
Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch,T9 Input
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID Cards, External Printer and Bell,
|Software||ZKTime. Net, ZKTime 5.0|
|Power Supply||DC 5V 0.8A|
|Verification Speed||≤0.5 Sec.|
|Operating Temp.||0 °C- 45 °C|
|Dimension||192.3 × 138.8 × 42.7mm (Length × Width × Thickness)|
|Gross Weight||1.10 kg|